'Twin Figs Farm' is a beautiful 104 acre (approx.) property offering over 440m of frontage to the Nambucca River. Enjoy year-round water activities whether it's fishing or crabbing from the river bank, a peaceful kayak taking in the wildlife, or cruising the many tributaries that flow into the pristine Nambucca River.
The land is predominantly cleared, fertile, gently undulating pastural country with approximately 20 treed acres including the potential of millable timber.
A picture perfect, modern country homestead is perched in an elevated position (well above flood levels) with a northerly aspect overlooking the river to the mountains beyond.
The living areas are open plan, filled with light and boast stunning blackbutt timber flooring throughout. The galley style kitchen offers stone benches, a generous island bench and walk in pantry while a rear covered deck overlooking the Nambucca River is ideal for year-round entertaining, or just sit back and enjoy the abundant birdlife in the nearby gums.
A separate, original, self-contained cottage is perfect as an art studio or perhaps with some renovation, guest accommodation with its' own private access and power.
There is plenty of shedding on offer, including a machinery shed, 3 bay garage and the original dairy.
Water is supplied via a 90,000L inground concrete tank plus another 16,000L for garden and studio usage, a licensed bore and numerous dams.
The property is conveniently positioned only 4.5km, along sealed road, from Macksville CBD. Beaches at Scotts Head and Nambucca Heads are within a short 20 min drive (approx.) while Coffs Harbour with its' airport, university, shops and specialist medical facilities is around a 45 min drive to the north.
* Blue Ribbon home built circa 2019
* 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* Open kitchen with island, stone benches, quality appliances and walk in pantry
* Solid blackbutt timber flooring
* Covered rear deck has northerly aspect towards the Nambucca River and mountains
* Air conditioning and wood burner fire place
* Double garage with internal access
* Studio / cottage with separate access and power
* 42.03ha (Approx. 104 acres) over 2 titles, bisected by Wilson Road
* Separated into 14 paddocks
* 2 sets of steel stockyards
* Approx. 9ha has previously been organic certified
* 3 bay lock up shed with power
* Machinery shed
* Original dairy with power
* 90,000L underground concrete tank for house use
* 16,000L of additional water tanks servicing gardens & studio
* 3 dams plus a natural watercourse
* PLUS a bore!
* Frontage to the Nambucca River
* 3.3kw back to grid solar
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.