This beautiful 100 acre property offers a unique mixture of cleared, undulating pastoral land (approx. 15 acres) ideal for a small herd of cattle or perhaps a few horses. The remaining 85 acres (approx.) is tree plantation with a mixture mostly of flooded gum and blackbutt. A central track for access and numerous cleared and semi cleared pockets. It is ideal for bushwalking, horse riding or motorbike riding. Also consider the value of any millable timber now and in the future.
A single level brick residence sits in an elevated position with pleasant views north over adjoining farmland. It offers multiple living areas, 3 bedrooms, a central kitchen and covered north facing patio.
Garaging is provided via a double garage and a separate shed with workshop, garage space and carport. An open bay machinery shed with accommodate the tractor and slasher.
The property is located approx. 10km from Macksville.
* 40.47ha (approx. 100 acres) backing onto Ingalba State Forest
* Tree plantation of mostly flooded gums and blackbutt
* Seasonal creek, dams
* 3 bedroom plus office (possible fourth bedroom), 2 bathroom brick home
* Main bedroom has updated ensuite
* Formal and informal living areas
* Central kitchen has electric appliances and dishwasher
* Some blackbutt timber flooring and air conditioning
* Covered patio with rural views
* Double garage plus shed/worshop including garage space and carport
* Separate open bay machinery shed
* Water is supplied via 6 tanks, totalling approx. 90,000L PLUS a bore for garden taps usage
* Estimated 2.5kw back to grid solar system
* Small macadamia plantation
* Fully fenced
* Timber stock yards
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.